Saturday 8 June 2013

Welcome!



Welcome to my blog where I'll be sharing my love of all things vintage.
I'm a makeup artist and hairstylist, as well as resident model at Whiskey and Rye Photography in Perth, Western Australia. I love retro styles from the 20s to 60s as well as steampunk and dieselpunk. As a model my favourite style is cheesecake pinup, as it allows me to show my personality.
I will be sharing my favourite fashions, hairstyles, makeup and posing tips and places to shop as well as people and places that inspire me, and what I learn along the way.
Let me know what you would like to hear about, or if you have any questions that I can assist with.

Photo by Whiskey & Rye Photography









6 comments:

  1. Love your pictures they are awesome Thank you for shearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to see more bike photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan to write some posts about cycling. :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...