Friday 21 June 2013

Friday Photo

Photo by Vintage Glamour Photography
This photo is from my first glamour/pinup photoshoot in November 2011!
The costume is my own and I especially love the mini top hat that I bought from Burlesque Baby in Perth.
As it was my first photoshoot I was a bit nervous, but a good photographer can make you feel comfortable and help you out with posing ideas. If you do feel a bit stuck when posing, props can sometimes make things easier. Think about what suits the theme, such as a parasol or fan, or in this case a cane, and see what different ways you can use it. Props add to the narrative and vintage feel of the photo.

At Whiskey & Rye Photography, I am always on hand to give advice on posing and facial expressions, as well as look out for those annoyances like visible bra straps!

The best advice is to relax and have fun! It will show in your final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...